Friday, January 30, 2015

Round Two

Round 2 of studying late into the night/early into the morning. This time we got the snacks going with goldfish, cheese and crackers, beef jerky and more. 
We had left the library and went back to the village and the temperature had dropped from earlier in the day when the snow was melting and now it was frozen again. As findlay is so well known for its inability to plow and salt sidewalks and roads; the sidewalks were a little slippery. We had probably walked ten feet from the library and we're talking as Julie was on my left and Preston on my right. I am looking forward and then look to my left to look at Julie and she's not there; she's on the ground as she had slipped and literally went from standing and walking right next to me to laying flat on the ground. Both Preston and I look at Jukie and are like what are you doing? And start laughing so hard we can't even stand still to help her. Poor Julie! No worries she was fine with no bruises or broken bones, but we had some fun as we walked back ice scating on the pavement back to the vill. We would make Preston drag us as we grabbed onto his backpack or all link arms as we walked so if one fell all of us would fall. We laughed, yet again, our way back to the vill where we had some more fun as Preston tried to walk on one of the ottomans that is a circle. I have a video of it but it doesn't seem to want to load onto the blog:( I'll keep trying though:) 

Being so studious....
We're starting to hit the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment