Friday, March 14, 2014

Windy and Wet Wednesday

Wednesday was suppose to be a day of snow and cold after we had that spring weather yesterday. I went about my day like a normal Wednesday morning and headed to my chemistry lecture at 9:00am after breakfast. Ten minutes into the class the two girls in front of me turn around and make a funny face at me like I had done something wrong, but I was just sitting there doing my normal thing of trying to entertain myself on the computer. Apparently, we had just received a text that classes were cancelled, yet we were sitting in class right now. Great, glad I got up and ready for a long day! We ended up having a snow day. Even though we didn't really need a snow day, it was still nice for the little break.
Here is what the weather looked like at 1:00 as I was on my way back from working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment