Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cupcake Face

Saturday at dinner there were red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, the best dessert ever. There were only five cupcakes left on the platter so Sarah and I each grabbed two. Cole loves red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, so we were rubbing it in his face that we had cupcakes and he didn't. Just as we had sent a photo Cole walked into the dining hall and then we decided that we should get the last cupcake so then he would have to come to us to get a cupcake. Literally, five minutes after we had taken all the cupcakes the staff brought out a whole new platter and Sarah and I looked at each other and said "we are not eating all those!" Cole came over to the dessert bar and grabbed the whole platter and walked towards us and stopped and talked. He decided to put the platter back though. After we were all done we saved one cupcake for one purpose. We were walking out of the dining hall and Cole was leaving too, so we stopped and talked and then I asked if Cole wanted the last cupcake. He made a funny face and said no. Anthony, his friend said he would take it. Cole yelled at me to not give it to him, because he was going to throw it in his face. At that moment I took the cupcake and smashed it on his face and tried to make it stick, but cupcakes are terrible for stuffing in someone's face. I walked to my door as Cole tried to throw snowballs at me, but he is terrible with aim.

After that adventure with Cole, Anthony and Dylon I headed to Sarah's room to watch the boys play. Our basketball team was competing for nationals in the NCAA DII in Missouri. Before the game started we went to Walmart and I got my chips and dip. Sat down with this delicious childhood snack and watched the game.
We had seven seconds left in the game and were at the foul line, winning by two. We needed to make both of the shots so that we could get good enough of a lead, but we were 1 for 2. The game started again with three seconds on the clock and the other team was coming down the court and chucked  the ball up on the arc line. Boom! He made it! NOOO!!! It was tied! I was screaming at the top of my lungs for Haley, the RA who was just in the room watching the game and left because she thought we had just won the game. At first I was screaming her name as I was in the room, but then I ran out into the hallway and was yelling her name. I had everyone coming out of their doors. Jenise was in Cassie's room and was panicking. She came down to Sarah's room and was like what's going on? She had thought she was going to have to call security, because someone was getting raped or something terrible. Whoops, I guess I will try and be quiet next time. Over time was over and we lost 83-89. Bummer!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment