Sunday, February 15, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Nothing like waking up at 6:00am to go to barn duty and feed all the animals in the barn. After taking a quick nap I went out to the barn with Emma and Emily to watch Alyssa in her dressage horse show.

She did a great job! Alyssa and I 
Me, Alyssa, Emma and Emily 
While we waited for Emma to clean her stalls Emily and I enjoyed petting and looking at the horses. My favorite, Peanut from last year when I worked at the barns for a few days, was there.
Another handsome one was this Clydesdale and thoroughbred cross. He was gorgeous!
Once back on campus, Julie and I headed to cheer on our findlay men's basketball team. It was a rough game as we lost by at least 20 points. Derrick was still showing off his dance moves as always:)


After the game it was back to the barn to feed everyone dinner. It to see this cute new born calf.
Playing with the goat kids is always a blast!

With my hair being shampooed three times I think I finally got the stink of the pigs out of my hair from earlier in the morning. Preston, Julie and I headed out to five guys for a Valentine's Day dinner. Preston had never been to five guys and it was a place that would most likely not be that busy. Preston thoroughly enjoyed his burger from five guys and the people there were really nice. To end our long day and night we watched Mr. Deebs and enjoyed some cookie dough. All in all it was a good Valentine's Day even if it didn't really feel like Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day from the furry friends and my findlay family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment