Sunday, February 8, 2015

Flashback

Went to the Center of Autism and Dyslexia this morning with my bible study/service group. One of our jobs was to organize the library and they had so many cute children's books. A lot of them we wanted to sit and read instead of put them away as we had read them when we were kids. I remembered this book;
We got some good laughs out of this book;

After organizing the books we went and played with four kids. It was really cool and a lot of fun.
Here's two of the group members holding two brothers. They were by far the cutest ones:)
A long morning of playing with kids, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Got myself potato wedges and southwestern queso wrap; delicious.
For dinner Julie and I decided to cook the tripe I got the other night. As you can probably tell from the photo it didn't go so well. 
Julie is holding the pan with the tripe in it out the window. The smell was absolutely disgusting!! On snapchat Julie makes this statement as I am cleaning the dishes and she is incharge of febrezing the room out
Took a look at my extremely sore knees and they are bruising nicely if I do say so myself. I cannot kneel or squat too well though. Applying pressure to them is extremely painful, but they will be good as new soon hopefully. As for the rest of my body, I'm feeling the soreness more and more. My neck, ribs, abs, back and shoulders. It was a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment