Monday, August 18, 2014

Classes Started

Today was the first day of classes of my sophomore year! That's hard to believe.
I had biology, english and organic chemistry and then had a break for lunch and finished out my first day with animal nutrition. In organic chemistry I found Ashley. It was sooooo good to see her smiling face again!

Me and my favorite Sarah reunited in animal nutrition, oh how I've missed this girl!


Our lunch group kept growing as time went by that we had to move to a different table and split up.   


Today marks the 25th anniversary from when the Findlay officially became a university. So in honor of the 25th anniversary we had ice cream and cookies on the front lawn. 


Lets just take in the drastic difference in color here, not only that, but also the length of our legs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment