Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Anyone?

Before Cassie and I left to come back to campus after Thanksgiving, Cassie's mom gave her the rest of the pumpkin pie; which was like half the pan. Cassie did not want to take it back to campus, but her mom would not let her leave it. While on the way back we made a stop at a rest area and I forgot about the pie as I opened the back door and it came sliding out and landed on the ground. Whoops:) No harm was done though. The pan was still intact and the pie was unharmed.
One day I went into Cassie's room when she was not there and found the pie sitting by the fridge. I glanced at it and found it a little green. I told Cassie about this and then every time I would go into her room I would look at the pie to see how it was looking. It was gross, but cool all at the same time. When I was in there one night I was headed towards the door to leave when Cassie yelled at me "Are you going to check what you always check?" I wasn't sure what she was talking about at first and then remembered the pumpkin pie. This is what it looked like...

Delicious right???? It's so disgusting but cool at the same time. The pie lasted until the day we left for Christmas break so that the RAs would not have to deal with it and have to smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment