Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Time


Went to go get our Christmas tree Friday morning from Stokoe Farms. 

While Scout and I were standing outside waiting for everyone to do some looking around in the store a yak came towards us. We stood there minding our own business as it came towards us and I thought it would be a great idea to see how Scout reacted; expose him to new things. Well apparently the yak hates dogs and was trying to get to Scout as he ran circles around me. So the yak would try to head but me as he was trying to get Scout. I was the middle man between the yak and Scout. Wonderful! Not only that, but the yak would not leave us alone and we turned into the center of attention.
I have missed this guy so much!


Sharing some Bruster's ice cream with my best bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment