Sunday, March 15, 2015

Let's get you caught up

Before our spring break was hell week as I had at least 8 exams. We studied ochem like crazy, bio, reproduction and more. 
Also, during that week I was on duty with Mitch who got me hooked on criminal minds. We watched criminal minds while enjoying some homemade buffalo chicken dip.
That weekend was the Black Tie Affair with a white theme. Not such a good idea when the only food there was barbecue chicken wings, chocolate fondues and more with tons of white clothes. 
Julie and I 
Lexi and I 


On my last night of duty before coming home we had a little mishap in Myers. The third floor had flooded from a broken pipe in the bathroom. The water was spewing out like it would if it was coming from a fire hydrant! There was at least 1" of water covering the whole floor and then started to flow to the second floor. We had to have the carpeting company come and clean up and suck up all the water that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment